Video conferences in the cloud in high definition, with HD quality, using only the computer, mobile phone or tablet.
VideoCorp, a cloud video conference service, allows conducting meetings online with high audio and video definition, enhanced desktop sharing features, and interaction between attendees from any computer or mobile device, such as tablets and smartphones. All of this without investing in equipment or software.
This service can also be used to interconnect with physical video conference rooms (endpoints) from any manufacturer.
VidyoDesktop for computers
The VideoCorp for computers, VidyoDesktop, offers video quality and low latency.
The service can be accessed via app for desktops with Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems, or directly via internet browser, without the need to install any software.
The graphic user interface is very easy and intuitive to use. It allows natural communications with the simplicity of conducting conferences with a single click on any computer or notebook.
Conduct video conferences in your company with a high number of simultaneous attendees, without image cuts or audio delays.
This solution puts the power of video conference productivity in the hands of its users.
- Simple and quick installation;
- App for Windows, Mac and Linux;
- High video quality and low latency;
- Customizable personal screen layouts, including selection of preferred lecturer and audio and video features;
- Individualized screen sharing (share application);
- Flexible application adaptable to the availability of features in the computer (processor and internet bandwidth).
- Integration with Microsoft Lync, IBM Lotus Sametime, and Adobe Connect;
- Visualization of lecturer’s screen sharing with integrated layout;
- Real-time monitoring of the video network performance quality for each attendee;
- Recording of video conferences;
- Reproduction of recorded conferences online or via download.
VidyoMobile for mobile phones and tablets
Video mobility anywhere
The app for mobile devices allow participating in the video conference sessions with all features available on VideoCorp.
It works in any Android and iOS mobile device.
VidyoMobile is the mobility extension so that your team makes video conferences and shares documents via Wi-Fi or even 3G and 4G networks with high audio and video quality and without cuts or distortions, as it happens in traditional video collaboration solutions.
Request a free test through our Service Center
- Easy to install via Google Play and Apple Store for Android and iOS devices;
- Decodes up to 720p and codes up to VGA quality;
- Adaptable to the availability of features in the mobile device (processor and internet bandwidth);
- Optimize to work with mobile 3G and 4G networks;
- Without cuts in the image or delays as it occurs in traditional cloud video conference solutions;
- Easy to remember: scheduling and invitations in the device’s calendar.
Connection with Video Conference Rooms
VideoCorp also integrates perfectly with traditional H.323 video conference equipment and SIP terminals through VidyoGateway.
With this, you can connect the attendees with mobile phones or computers to video conference rooms by using equipment items (endpoints) from Vidyo or other manufacturers, such as Polycom, Cisco, etc.
The Adaptive Video Layering™ architecture offers resilience from errors and low communication latency for video conference applications.
This technology performs automatic control and adjustment of the video in several network conditions, as well as processor use during a video conference session. The adjustments are made according to the features available in each device of the users connected.
The result is a fluid, continuous video for all attendees, without cuts or distortions in any situation.
For integration with unified communication platforms, the solution also offers plug-ins for IBM Lotus Sametime, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Lync.
The users benefit from all potential of their computers and smartphones to deliver natural video and face to face communication without broken images or delays.
This can be done from any device, with low cost and high capacity for simultaneous attendees.
Contact us and request a free test through our Service Center